Could Howard Stern be the new American Idol judge?

09 February 2010

What do you think on Howard Stern as the new American Idol judge? Something tells me we need to keep Howard Stern far, far away from judging American Idol. We announced last week that Stern was in talks with American Idol producers to possibly take Simon Cowell's seat at the judging table. Now Howard is talking about the possibility and convincing me it would be a bad, bad idea.

It's being said that Idol producers are looking for someone controversial to take Simon Cowell's spot as a judge. Yes, Howard Stern is quite controversial, but maybe a little too much so? After all, tons of kids watch American Idol and Stern doesn't exactly have a clean mouth. Yeah, it will make American Idol more interesting and funny to watch.!.
I just have a feeling Howard Stern wouldn't exactly be taking the job for the right reasons. First of all, he constantly calls the show a "karaoke contest" and seems to only want the job for the money. He says, "There's not a better job on the planet than judging that f---ing karaoke contest... It would be the best thing that happened to me... What a cush job -- $100 million for four months. Who wouldn't take that?" Um. I think a lot of people would be offended to hear him referring to the show as a karaoke contest.

And $100 million is exactly what Idol producers would have to pay him in order for him to take the job. He says, "They'd have to pay me a ton of dough because I already make a ton of dough.... A $100 million to judge a karaoke contest? Yeah, I would do that show for $100 million." That'a big amoung of money.

In true Howard Stern fashion, he thinks he's perfect for the job replacing Simon Cowell, saying, "If I do say so myself, I can't imagine anyone else but me replacing [Cowell]... I mean, I don't know. How else are they going to make that show work? Who knows how to broadcast and who knows how to be interesting? And who's not afraid to speak their mind?"

Call me crazy, but would parents want their little kids watching the show with Howard Stern sitting on board? Who knows what could come out of that guy's mouth. He's a different kind of controversial than Simon Cowell is. Not to mention, he knows absolutely nothing about music! Yeah, that's the bad thing on it. How can a judge be a judge if he doen't how to sing.

We vote no on Howard Stern for American Idol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can leave message here and I will also leave message to your blog. Thanks!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Zam Travel

Google Analytics

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP